||Senior F2F Agency Assistant (Coordinator)
||Ciudad de Mexico
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) office was established on December 14, 1950 by the General Assembly of the United Nations. The Agency is mandated to direct and coordinate actions to protect people in refugee status and solve refugee problems. Its main purpose is to safeguard the rights and welfare of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people. For more information on UNHCR, its mandate and operations please visit http://www.unhcr.org.
UNHCR is almost entirely funded by voluntary contributions from governments and private donors. Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Mexico is a priority market for PSP Americas, with the remit to increase awareness of UNHCR and raise funds from the private sector (individuals, corporates, foundations) in the country. The individual giving acquisition strategy has grown in the last years and it is expected to continue with this trend.
UNHCR Mexico projects significant revenue growth in the next years coming from the F2F channel; currently it is the main acquisition channel and its working with different agencies in different areas of the country. In order to coordinate new campaign operations, set up, constant training, materials and street spaces; PSP Mexico is looking to recruit a person to oversee the F2F agencies performance and targets.
The objective is to hire a person responsible for the F2F campaigns with F2F Agencies seeking the following scope:
- Comply with the established F2F Agency objectives.
- Management and supervise the different implementing agencies for the F2F campaigns.
- Maintain an efficient communication of professionalism and respect with each agency.
- Budget management and control.
- Preparation of UNHCR annual plan.
- Provide training to Agency personnel continuously.
- Weekly delivery of UNHCR information to all F2F agencies.
- Control of stock material
- Monitoring of indicators on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Weekly calls with each agency.
- At least one Monthly face-to-face meetings with each agency.
- Willingness to travel is required.
- Implementation of motivation and incentive strategies when required.
- The person should coordinate with the different focal points within UNHCR to comply with F2F activities and plans.
- The person must ensure that there are no incidents in the field with other NGOs / other agencies.
- Prepare reports, controls and analysis.
- Attend fundraising events or activities, when needed.
- Respond to incidents in minimum time.
- Contribute actively to programís development efforts.
- Direct report to Assistant PSP IG Officer
- The hired person will be responsible for analysing the different KPIs of each Face to Face agency, as well as making constant field visits (50% of the time) to guarantee the ROI and results of the area.
- Weekly and monthly reports on performance indicators must be submitted.
|Essential Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of Secondary Education with certification/training in sales, marketing, public relations or any other related field.
- At least 6 years of experience in sales, marketing or Face to Face.
- At least 2 years of experience in agency management or managing productive teams.
- Personnel management and interpersonal relationships.
- Desirable management of Salesforce.
- Proficiency of 80% of the English language.
|Desirable Qualifications & Competencies
- Respect for Diversity
- Drive to results
- Excellent organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong public relations skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable dealing with stress and handle pressure