||F2F Venues Assistant
||Ciudad de Mexico
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) office was established on December 14, 1950 by the General Assembly of the United Nations. The Agency is mandated to direct and coordinate actions to protect people in refugee status and solve refugee problems. Its main purpose is to safeguard the rights and welfare of refugees. It also has a mandate to help stateless people. For more information on UNHCR, its mandate and operations please visit http://www.unhcr.org.
UNHCR is almost entirely funded by voluntary contributions from governments and private donors. Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) Mexico is a priority market for PSP Americas, with the remit to increase awareness of UNHCR and raise funds from the private sector (individuals, corporates, foundations) in the country. The individual giving acquisition strategy has grown in the last years and it is expected to continue with this trend.
UNHCR Mexico projects significant revenue growth in the next years coming from the F2F channel; currently it is the main acquisition channel. Due to a F2F market context of saturation by different organizations, the rainy season, the lack of credit cards and the quality of debit cards on streets, the channel increasingly demands private spaces like shopping malls, airports, events and fairs to ensure quality and volume.
In this context, PSP Mexico is looking to recruit a person to obtain, engage, negotiate and cultivate private spaces for the F2F program.
The objective is to hire a person responsible for obtaining private sites (venues) for the whole Face to Face (F2F) campaign (In House and Agencies) seeking the following scope:
- Find, negotiate and obtain private spaces for the Face to Face implementation (current cities with a team, and selected cities for field travels).
- Support agencies’ travel plans.
- Process all needed streets permits.
- Process all needed venues permits (files, letters of authorization, website forms).
- Support the location, management and coordination of sites.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Send venues´ all required info.
- Be up to date with UNHCR statistics and strategies.
- Develop new F2F activations from start point to end.
- Generate prospect database and pipeline.
- Follow up on fairs, events, festivals, and all other activities suitable for F2F assistance throughout the country.
- Attend events when needed.
- Attend appointments and visits with potential venues.
- Set up and pick venues’ material when needed.
- Analyze venues’ results.
- Inventory control of venues’ material.
- Develop liability letters for venues material used by the team.
- Monitor that all venues are covered in a timely manner and according to UNHCR F2F rules.
- Prepare reports, controls and analysis.
- Attend fundraising activities, when needed.
- Respond to incidents in minimum time.
- Assist to make sure area objectives are meet.
- Contribute actively to program’s development efforts.
- Help in UNHCR process when needed.
- Coordination with public information unit (PI) and Social Media Associate when needed.
- Direct report to F2F Associate
- Weekly report update
- Monthly KPIs report
- Annual KPIs report
- Meeting’s attendance
- Meet program’s KPIs
- Work accordingly to UNHCR values
- Respect UNHCR brand guidelines
|Essential Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Completion of Secondary Education with certification/training in sales, marketing, public relations or any other related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Desirable Fundraising or Face to Face experience.
- Knowledge of Ms Office, specifically: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proven commercial alliances development
- Demonstrated ability to take primary responsibility for projects, follow up, and complete requirements in a timely manner.
|Desirable Qualifications & Competencies
- Strong persuasive skills
- Results driven
- Demonstrated ability to take primary responsibility for projects, follow up, and complete requirements in a timely manner
- Experience in prospect research
- Comfortable dealing with stress and handle pressure
- Presentation skills
- Strong public relations and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work autonomously
- 80% English, 100% Spanish